Back 8491 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Sabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:31 I considered applying for a werewolf (still am now as I have the time (or at least I think lol)) as I think it'd be cool to rp as one but idk if it'd fit Sabrina egh
If you're really interested, you would apply for it when you do you index registration!

We've got a whole pack of first year wolves, so there would be loads of opportunity to RP your potential wolfiness!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
My darling Casey was going to be a werewolf... but that was in ye olde "old iNPC" system.

But I love him too much to deactivate and start again ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 16:36 My darling Casey was going to be a werewolf... but that was in ye olde "old iNPC" system.

But I love him too much to deactivate and start again ^^
You can't deactivate our Emmi! :fear:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 16:28
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:23
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 22:59
Juniper Kelly wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 22:31
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 22:24

Wait.

Who locked Cass in the dungeon!? :eyes:
me /j
Oh!

Fair enough then!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 22:37 dungeon? i wana see!
You wouldn't be the first Hufflepuff Colin's locked up in the dungeon...
hah-?
It was a fun prank! There were spiders and everything!
I WANA SEEE!

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone! I'm about to go see a theatre show. I'm so excited

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 16:59
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 16:36 My darling Casey was going to be a werewolf... but that was in ye olde "old iNPC" system.

But I love him too much to deactivate and start again ^^
You can't deactivate our Emmi! :fear:
The day I deactivate Emi-kins is the day I FAIL as an aspiring linguist and writer! :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
howdy


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi there! :) what are you up to?

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi :grin:

▪Sorry my angliche, I'm french▪
▪RP color: #a36500▪
Back 8491 / 18141