Compliment the person above you!
I love your personality, you are very kind, and nice to talk to!
Compliment the person above you!
Your pfp is really cute! She's so pretty!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
You're one of the sweetest people I've seen around!
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Compliment the person above you!
Your last name is really pretty sounding!! And I love the style of your pfp
Compliment the person above you!
nice ency coding
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
Compliment the person above you!
Talk about Encys
yours is amazing!
Compliment the person above you!
Such a kind person! Really, the only thing you seem to share with your character is how effortlessly funny you both are
Compliment the person above you!
Love your writing style, and your character is so sweet!!
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Compliment the person above you!
I loved the rp you have in the abandoned toilets!! It was very emotional </3