Compliment the person above you! GAME

I love your personality, you are very kind, and nice to talk to!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp is really cute! She's so pretty!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're one of the sweetest people I've seen around!

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your last name is really pretty sounding!! And I love the style of your pfp <3 <3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
nice ency coding

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Talk about Encys :love2: yours is amazing!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Such a kind person! Really, the only thing you seem to share with your character is how effortlessly funny you both are <3

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your writing style, and your character is so sweet!!

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Ur character seems so cool

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I loved the rp you have in the abandoned toilets!! It was very emotional </3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont