How Well Known Are You On HiO?

6/10 I've seen you around

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 seen you around too

« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 first time seeing

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 seen you a few times

« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10
I think it's the first time I see you :)

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I don't really know you, but I'd love to get to oneday <3

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 seen you around, but never formally met you. Hope we get to chat someday! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 same here!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 Seen you few times recently

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 i may have seen a few of your posts ?

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec