Compliment the person above you! GAME

I love your pfp too! You were one of the only people who didn't treat me like a Halloween ghost days ago :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your overall character and hope that we can RP one day! :lol:

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I hope so too! Luv your personality (((:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You always spread the best vibes!! :laugh:

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp! So cuttee!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your FIOM is hilarious :lol: and it's so well written!!

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp is really cute! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
i can say the same about yours ^^

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
love your short hair, I want the same :wow:

« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your characters name! It flows very nicely!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont