Back 8485 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

yeah I've made some awesome friends on here


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon!? Haven't seen ya in a while :happy:
Hi again Keith!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
hi lil badger!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
How're you doin'?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 13:17 Simon!? Haven't seen ya in a while :happy:
Hi again Keith!
I feel like I recognize you but at the same time it's like, wait, say who now?

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 12:53 AVA!!
EM!! *tacklesnugs*

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Poe wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 13:21
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 13:17 Simon!? Haven't seen ya in a while :happy:
Hi again Keith!
I feel like I recognize you but at the same time it's like, wait, say who now?
Haha loll I'm the person you asked to be your friend the last time you were active but you probably forgot that :lol:
If it helps I'm Ash Brown's fren :)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 13:25
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 12:53 AVA!!
EM!! *tacklesnugs*
AVA!! *snuggle wuggles*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
ughhh its gonna be such a long day and its not even 10am.......

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
I've spent the last three hours in the library getting notes done. Thank lord I'm almost finished...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8485 / 18141