Back 8484 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm good! How are you?

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m fine, I'm coming back from class ^^

« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
OOC Let's Chat!
howdy people


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey keith!

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi familiar badger- have we spoke before i feel like i recognize your name from somewhere


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
evening!! :)

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 13:09 Hi familiar badger- have we spoke before i feel like i recognize your name from somewhere
Yeah I think I might seem to be The one who knocked you out of a tree in last to post wins.
Last edited by Simon Poe on 6 Nov 2024, 13:13, edited 1 time in total.

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 13:04 howdy people
Hi KID!!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Poe wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 13:10
Keith Moore wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 13:09 Hi familiar badger- have we spoke before i feel like i recognize your name from somewhere
Yeah I think I might seem The one who knocked you out of a tree in last to post wins.
perchance. I have seen you around. how are you liking H.io so far?

DADDDDDD @Damion White


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 13:13
Simon Poe wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 13:10
Keith Moore wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 13:09 Hi familiar badger- have we spoke before i feel like i recognize your name from somewhere
Yeah I think I might seem The one who knocked you out of a tree in last to post wins.
perchance. I have seen you around. how are you liking H.io so far?

DADDDDDD @Damion White
It's awesome! All the people are. So welcoming, and you dodmake a lot of friends!

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█
Back 8484 / 18141