Back 8483 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Good job Juniper! I'm in the middle of the meeting :)
I'm not very focused, I know :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 08:02 Heyo Damion! :lol:
Hey Joseph! :D
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 08:05 How are you two? I'm doing fine, just too sleepy
I am okay! You should nap!! *Kisses* :love2:

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
My meeting just ended!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Nothing like studying in a public library (quite nice actually :lol:)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I can see why! No one goes to public libraries anymore, so they're always so quiet and deserted :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I know! Plus I actually miss borrowing books...

Online articles, while some are good for uni, you're much better off getting info from actual, physical books :wise:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I love still going to libraries! Books are awesome!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
7.3k hit last night, hoping to add 5k to the goal for today :sad:

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
AVA!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hello everyone, how are you? ^^

« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
Back 8483 / 18141