6 Nov 2024, 11:15
Let's Chat!
Good job Juniper! I'm in the middle of the meeting 
I'm not very focused, I know
I'm not very focused, I know
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
6 Nov 2024, 11:46
Let's Chat!
Hey Joseph!
I am okay! You should nap!! *Kisses*
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
6 Nov 2024, 12:14
Let's Chat!
My meeting just ended!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
6 Nov 2024, 12:18
Let's Chat!
Nothing like studying in a public library (quite nice actually
)
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
6 Nov 2024, 12:19
Let's Chat!
I can see why! No one goes to public libraries anymore, so they're always so quiet and deserted
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
6 Nov 2024, 12:22
Let's Chat!
I know! Plus I actually miss borrowing books...
Online articles, while some are good for uni, you're much better off getting info from actual, physical books
Online articles, while some are good for uni, you're much better off getting info from actual, physical books
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
6 Nov 2024, 12:42
Let's Chat!
I love still going to libraries! Books are awesome!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
6 Nov 2024, 12:43
Let's Chat!
6 Nov 2024, 12:55
Let's Chat!
hello everyone, how are you?
« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »