6 Nov 2024, 08:49
Let's Chat!
omg yippeeCirrus Nam wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 03:04I do \(o.o)
6 Nov 2024, 09:56
Let's Chat!
Sup! Morning to you too Nabi
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
6 Nov 2024, 09:57
Let's Chat!
6 Nov 2024, 09:57
Let's Chat!
6 Nov 2024, 10:30
Let's Chat!
Morning Nabi! Hiya Amelia
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
6 Nov 2024, 10:51
Let's Chat!
Hey there!
what r y'all up to?
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
6 Nov 2024, 10:53
Let's Chat!
Nothing much really! I've got an online meeting in 8 minutes...
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
6 Nov 2024, 10:56
Let's Chat!
Oh busy I see
good luck!
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
6 Nov 2024, 11:13
Let's Chat!
just finished some body studies in my sketchbook. I'm experimenting with plus size and poc body types.
I also posted an open rp a few hours ago so I'm feeling pretty productive.