6 Nov 2024, 03:49
Let's Chat!
Exactly why I stole it!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
6 Nov 2024, 03:50
Let's Chat!
[quote]Yah! How dare you cast a spell on me! I didn't feel like attacking! Aish, I might as well give up
6 Nov 2024, 03:52
Let's Chat!
Cmon you're a duellist surely that wasn't too much for you?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
6 Nov 2024, 03:53
Let's Chat!
[quote]Clearly you haven't seen Tracey's duel, she's unconscious again, but no, it wasn't too much for me
6 Nov 2024, 03:55
Let's Chat!
No I have not
Oh dear that sounds bad. Fret not! I "found" a whole month's supply of milk tea from an unknow source! Want some?
Oh dear that sounds bad. Fret not! I "found" a whole month's supply of milk tea from an unknow source! Want some?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
6 Nov 2024, 03:56
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 02:46I will say it has been a struggleOh no! Broken glasses are never fun
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
6 Nov 2024, 03:58
Let's Chat!
[quote]Aish, you stole it from me you silly Hufflepuff! But no, I don't want any, have it all
Poor Cass! Hope you get some new ones soon!
Poor Cass! Hope you get some new ones soon!
6 Nov 2024, 03:59
Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 03:56I can see whyTracey Bailey wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 02:46I will say it has been a struggleOh no! Broken glasses are never fun
Can't imagine life without glasses atp
Tracey Bailey wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 03:58Aish then what's the funAish, you stole it from me you silly Hufflepuff! But no, I don't want any, have it all
Poor Cass! Hope you get some new ones soon!
*returns the milk tea to Tracey*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
6 Nov 2024, 04:00
Let's Chat!
They have been ordered I'm just waiting for them to arrive! Hopefully soon
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones