Back 8478 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Cause it was a whole months worth!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Exactly why I stole it! :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yah! How dare you cast a spell on me! I didn't feel like attacking! Aish, I might as well give up

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Cmon you're a duellist surely that wasn't too much for you? :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Clearly you haven't seen Tracey's duel, she's unconscious again, but no, it wasn't too much for me

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
No I have not :lol:
Oh dear that sounds bad. Fret not! I "found" a whole month's supply of milk tea from an unknow source! Want some? :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 02:46
Oh no! Broken glasses are never fun
I will say it has been a struggle

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Aish, you stole it from me you silly Hufflepuff! But no, I don't want any, have it all

Poor Cass! Hope you get some new ones soon!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 03:56
Tracey Bailey wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 02:46
Oh no! Broken glasses are never fun
I will say it has been a struggle
I can see why :cryhappy:
Can't imagine life without glasses atp

Tracey Bailey wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 03:58
Aish, you stole it from me you silly Hufflepuff! But no, I don't want any, have it all

Poor Cass! Hope you get some new ones soon!
Aish then what's the fun :happy:
*returns the milk tea to Tracey*

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
They have been ordered I'm just waiting for them to arrive! Hopefully soon

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Back 8478 / 18141