Back 8477 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Trump is still winning? Aw man! I don't want him to win!

Ah, I should, dunno how to tho, sorry Joseph!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
That's alright! *Pulls out youtube tutorials* Nvm my school blocked youtube :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh no! Wait, how could your school block Youtube?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
My school is horrible :cryhappy:
Good thing they haven't found Hio if I suddenly disappear for a long time without any explanation you know why *wink*

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good thing indeed! But, isn't YouTube sometimes used in schools to y'know watch videos on the topic your learning in class? If you suddenly disappear, that'll be sad, but can't you come on after school?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Idk it's the holidays for us so I guess they assume we don't need youtube :lol:
I'm using a device my school gave me so nope :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh, sorta makes sense I guess.
Oh, your school gives you all devices?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Kinda :lol:
It's mostly subsidised I dont know how to explain it :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Ah ok, also, why'd you steal my stash of milk tea when you know I can make more?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Why'd you chase after me for your milk tea back when you know you can make more? :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8477 / 18141