6 Nov 2024, 03:20
Let's Chat!
[quote]Trump is still winning? Aw man! I don't want him to win!
Ah, I should, dunno how to tho, sorry Joseph!
Ah, I should, dunno how to tho, sorry Joseph!
6 Nov 2024, 03:21
Let's Chat!
That's alright! *Pulls out youtube tutorials* Nvm my school blocked youtube
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
6 Nov 2024, 03:28
Let's Chat!
My school is horrible
Good thing they haven't found Hio if I suddenly disappear for a long time without any explanation you know why *wink*
Good thing they haven't found Hio if I suddenly disappear for a long time without any explanation you know why *wink*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
6 Nov 2024, 03:30
Let's Chat!
[quote]Good thing indeed! But, isn't YouTube sometimes used in schools to y'know watch videos on the topic your learning in class? If you suddenly disappear, that'll be sad, but can't you come on after school?
6 Nov 2024, 03:32
Let's Chat!
Idk it's the holidays for us so I guess they assume we don't need youtube 
I'm using a device my school gave me so nope
I'm using a device my school gave me so nope
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
6 Nov 2024, 03:35
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh, sorta makes sense I guess.
Oh, your school gives you all devices?
Oh, your school gives you all devices?
6 Nov 2024, 03:42
Let's Chat!
Kinda 
It's mostly subsidised I dont know how to explain it
It's mostly subsidised I dont know how to explain it
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
6 Nov 2024, 03:43
Let's Chat!
[quote]Ah ok, also, why'd you steal my stash of milk tea when you know I can make more?
6 Nov 2024, 03:46
Let's Chat!
Why'd you chase after me for your milk tea back when you know you can make more?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.