Compliment the person above you!
Thank you! I love your thread tracker and character description!
i am slowly forgetting your face
Compliment the person above you!
[quote]Aw, thanks! I love your pfp!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Compliment the person above you!
Your signature is really meaningful! I totally agree
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
[quote]My signature is a quote from my fav character in Haikyuu!
I love your personality!
I love your personality!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Compliment the person above you!
I love all the banners you have in your ency!
Compliment the person above you!
Your ency looks really colourful!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You are one of my best friends! You really understand my jokes and you are so much fun to talk to!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
Your FC is really so pretty
Compliment the person above you!
Your name sounds so stylish!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
youβre so poplar and so kind and sweet!