Back 8476 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yippee! *stops running*
I'm coincidentally drinking milk tea irl rn XD

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello! \(^u^)

i am slowly forgetting your face
OOC Let's Chat!
How're you doing Cirrus?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing good the elections in the u.s.a are crazy
how about you?

i am slowly forgetting your face
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]OMG Joseph, me too! Literally made a new batch and I'm drinking a bottle! Homemade milk tea is honestly the best!

Hiya Cirrus! Welcome welcome! Hope your enjoying the site!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I bought my milk tea from a nearby shop and stowed a huge stash away in the fridge :lol:

The elections are indeed crazy! Is there anyone you're supporting? :grin: @Cirrus Nam

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
No I'm a stressed side-liner, I don't believe in politics unless it's local. What about you?
And thank you! I'm very much enjoying the site!

i am slowly forgetting your face
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Honestly, I used to do that too, before I learned how to make my own.

OMG! The elections really are crazy! Who's winning right now?

Hehe, no prob! Glad your enjoying the site!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Trump

i am slowly forgetting your face
OOC Let's Chat!
You should teach me how to make milk tea :crylaugh:

I'm not supporting anyone either, it doesn't really have much impact on me anyway... :D
Though my family's supporting Trump

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8476 / 18141