6 Nov 2024, 03:10
Let's Chat!
Yippee! *stops running*
I'm coincidentally drinking milk tea irl rn XD
I'm coincidentally drinking milk tea irl rn XD
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
6 Nov 2024, 03:11
Let's Chat!
How're you doing Cirrus?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
6 Nov 2024, 03:12
Let's Chat!
I'm doing good the elections in the u.s.a are crazy
how about you?
how about you?
i am slowly forgetting your face
6 Nov 2024, 03:12
Let's Chat!
[quote]OMG Joseph, me too! Literally made a new batch and I'm drinking a bottle! Homemade milk tea is honestly the best!
Hiya Cirrus! Welcome welcome! Hope your enjoying the site!
Hiya Cirrus! Welcome welcome! Hope your enjoying the site!
6 Nov 2024, 03:14
Let's Chat!
I bought my milk tea from a nearby shop and stowed a huge stash away in the fridge 
The elections are indeed crazy! Is there anyone you're supporting?
@Cirrus Nam
The elections are indeed crazy! Is there anyone you're supporting?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
6 Nov 2024, 03:16
Let's Chat!
No I'm a stressed side-liner, I don't believe in politics unless it's local. What about you?
And thank you! I'm very much enjoying the site!
And thank you! I'm very much enjoying the site!
i am slowly forgetting your face
6 Nov 2024, 03:17
Let's Chat!
[quote]Honestly, I used to do that too, before I learned how to make my own.
OMG! The elections really are crazy! Who's winning right now?
Hehe, no prob! Glad your enjoying the site!
OMG! The elections really are crazy! Who's winning right now?
Hehe, no prob! Glad your enjoying the site!
6 Nov 2024, 03:19
Let's Chat!
You should teach me how to make milk tea
I'm not supporting anyone either, it doesn't really have much impact on me anyway...
Though my family's supporting Trump
I'm not supporting anyone either, it doesn't really have much impact on me anyway...
Though my family's supporting Trump
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.