Compliment the person above you! GAME

Your pfp's really C :meninblack: :meninblack: L! I love this game; spreading positivity is fun :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your personality is awesome! I agree. This world really needs some positivity right now. Especially with everything happening!.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really active on this site! :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the personality of your character!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
[quote]Your banners, codes, and ency is so pretty! I also love your characters name!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You've got a really friendly personality!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
[quote]Your super nice and a great person to chat with!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your cat looks really cute! :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your character design! (^^)

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
[quote]I love your ency! The coding is so pretty!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish