How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 How're you doing?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Good, but things are crazy here again.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Why what's going on?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 voting for stuff
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 do you live in US?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 yeah
Last edited by Avery Gray on 6 Nov 2024, 01:36, edited 1 time in total.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Oh I see 
I'm following the election rn too though it probably won't impact me
I'm following the election rn too though it probably won't impact me
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 I know you a lot more now
« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 seen you a couple times!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 me too
« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »