Back 8471 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

:bye: :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 01:19 <3 :bye:
An Em! How are you?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
A Cass and a Jo!!

I'm good! Trying to find the *In Vergil's voice* motivation to do replies and NaNoWriMo... :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I did one today and I am very proud of myself! First time in a while I have been able to find the time to do a reply

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Mmm! Gimme a sec lemme see if I have any motivation to spare :lol:
*Rummages through his bag*

Congrats Cass!!! :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 01:21 A Cass and a Jo!!

I'm good! Trying to find the *In Vergil's voice* motivation to do replies and NaNoWriMo... :sweatingbullets:
your motivation is here
do replies and nano

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
:LOL: Cheers Sage! :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 01:21 A Cass and a Jo!!

I'm good! Trying to find the *In Vergil's voice* motivation to do replies and NaNoWriMo... :sweatingbullets:
*gives you motivation hollow purple style*

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
*Gives Em spare motivation* :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 01:21 A Cass and a Jo!!

I'm good! Trying to find the *In Vergil's voice* motivation to do replies and NaNoWriMo... :sweatingbullets:
If you ever want to do word sprints with me, I’m willing! Goal for tonight is to get 5k words down so I can beat someone in my trackbear leaderboard 😭

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Back 8471 / 18141