How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 How're you doing?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Good, but things are crazy here again. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Why what's going on? :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 voting for stuff

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 do you live in US? :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 yeah :lol:
Last edited by Avery Gray on 6 Nov 2024, 01:36, edited 1 time in total.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Oh I see :decayed:
I'm following the election rn too though it probably won't impact me :)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 I know you a lot more now :lol:

« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 seen you a couple times!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 me too :happy:

« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »