Back 8470 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Cirrus Nam wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 00:20
Oliver Armani wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 23:40 Still love Marvel <3 I just love the characters and stories of DC so much more XD

Here's Booster, Lucky for me I've been wanting to get into him. So this show is having perfect timing. Still have to wait a month-
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Understandable I really like all the robin stories (ง'̀-'́)ง cool character by the way!
Do not get me started on the Robins :love2: and Batman in general. Love his and his Robins stories sm <3 <3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 00:33EM!!
DAUGHTER!!!!
Your mushroom bean is up! I pinged you! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Haha lol hi everyone I'm back :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Juniper Kelly wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 22:31
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 22:24
Ava Winchect wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 22:07 To the staff who are watching: please let Cass out of whatever basement they say you locked them in…
Wait.

Who locked Cass in the dungeon!? :eyes:
me /j
Gasp why would you do such a thing!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Tbh I would have done the same :lol: :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 01:13
Juniper Kelly wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 22:31
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 22:24
Ava Winchect wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 22:07 To the staff who are watching: please let Cass out of whatever basement they say you locked them in…
Wait.

Who locked Cass in the dungeon!? :eyes:
me /j
Gasp why would you do such a thing!
to assert dominance... :cute:

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Juniper Kelly wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 01:15
to assert dominance... :cute:
>:[

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 01:16
Juniper Kelly wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 01:15
to assert dominance... :cute:
>:[
:P

does anyone wanna roleplay cuz I have one active thread rn :cry2:

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 01:06
Ava Winchect wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 00:33EM!!
DAUGHTER!!!!
Your mushroom bean is up! I pinged you! <3
Dad! Thank you, we’re at x3 now!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
<3 :bye:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8470 / 18141