5 Nov 2024, 23:18
Let's Chat!
I think Im going to start with some solo threads and work from there from beginning to now and catch up on lost time
i am slowly forgetting your face
5 Nov 2024, 23:19
Let's Chat!
Sounds like a good start. Have fun!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
5 Nov 2024, 23:30
Let's Chat!
Just found out that Booster Gold is getting his own TV show and it comes out on the fifth of next month
I have no clue how this information was kept from me. But it is mine now, and my calendar is marked
5 Nov 2024, 23:31
Let's Chat!
Who? Sorry. I've never heard of him.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
5 Nov 2024, 23:31
Let's Chat!
No clue who that is but I'm happy for you!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
5 Nov 2024, 23:32
Let's Chat!
5 Nov 2024, 23:33
Let's Chat!
Oh! I've watched a few DC movies, but I know more of the Marvel universe.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
5 Nov 2024, 23:35
Let's Chat!
I used to be really into Marvel to! But for about a year now, I feel in love with DC and it's been my entire personality
Still like marvel, just not as much as I used to. Mostly into Deadpool, X-Men, and Spider-Man. But I've been wanting to try to get into Captain America to.
5 Nov 2024, 23:35
Let's Chat!
Sounds cool!
I guess I'm more into Marvel than DC too
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
5 Nov 2024, 23:39
Let's Chat!
*insert Emi's love for werewolf by night here*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone