Back 8468 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I think Im going to start with some solo threads and work from there from beginning to now and catch up on lost time

i am slowly forgetting your face
OOC Let's Chat!
Sounds like a good start. Have fun!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Just found out that Booster Gold is getting his own TV show and it comes out on the fifth of next month :wow: I have no clue how this information was kept from me. But it is mine now, and my calendar is marked :love2:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Who? Sorry. I've never heard of him.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
No clue who that is but I'm happy for you! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
:lol: Your fine!! Don't expect many people to recognize him </3 He's a DC character!! Don't know much about him myself, but my dad read a lot of his comics. He's like- a hero from the future! :D

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh! I've watched a few DC movies, but I know more of the Marvel universe.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
I used to be really into Marvel to! But for about a year now, I feel in love with DC and it's been my entire personality :lol: Still like marvel, just not as much as I used to. Mostly into Deadpool, X-Men, and Spider-Man. But I've been wanting to try to get into Captain America to.

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Sounds cool! :meninblack: I guess I'm more into Marvel than DC too :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
*insert Emi's love for werewolf by night here* :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8468 / 18141