Compliment the person above you!
I luv your ency's design!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Your pfp and personality are so sweet! I love our RP!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
Your banner's really beautiful
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
I like how you went more than the surface of your character and you didn't hesitate to give him flaws as well as great qualities! (ᵔᴥᵔ)
i am slowly forgetting your face
Compliment the person above you!
Your ency is really cool!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
I like how your character already has aspirations at 11!
or 12
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
I like your character description!
i am slowly forgetting your face
Compliment the person above you!
It's really cool that your character wants to be an Herbologist. That would be a fun job!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
I love your writing style!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.