Compliment the person above you! GAME

I luv your ency's design!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp and personality are so sweet! I love our RP! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your banner's really beautiful 🔥 :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I like how you went more than the surface of your character and you didn't hesitate to give him flaws as well as great qualities! (ᵔᴥᵔ)

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your ency is really cool!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I like how your character already has aspirations at 11! :decayed: or 12

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
u're super chill ig

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I like your character description!

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
It's really cool that your character wants to be an Herbologist. That would be a fun job! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your writing style!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.