Compliment the person above you! GAME

I love your character's name!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your face claim is Brooke monk right? Sorry if I messed that up ⚆ _ ⚆ I don't go on TikTok much it's a really good choice I would've never thought of it, plus your ency is very clean and neat

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the mention of St. Bernards in your history!! They are literally my favorite dog breed ever <3 <3 cuddling mine as I type :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like a really friendly person! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are a really friendly person! :)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you have a really fun personality

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your ency is so cute!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You have the type of name you would read in history books (ᵔᴥᵔ)

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You've got a fascinating personality!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thank you! I like your characters design!

i am slowly forgetting your face