Compliment the person above you!
I love your character's name!
Compliment the person above you!
Your face claim is Brooke monk right? Sorry if I messed that up ⚆ _ ⚆ I don't go on TikTok much it's a really good choice I would've never thought of it, plus your ency is very clean and neat
i am slowly forgetting your face
Compliment the person above you!
I love the mention of St. Bernards in your history!! They are literally my favorite dog breed ever
cuddling mine as I type
Compliment the person above you!
You seem like a really friendly person!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
You are a really friendly person!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
you have a really fun personality
Compliment the person above you!
Your ency is so cute!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
You have the type of name you would read in history books (ᵔᴥᵔ)
i am slowly forgetting your face
Compliment the person above you!
You've got a fascinating personality!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Thank you! I like your characters design!
i am slowly forgetting your face