Compliment the person above you! GAME

You're always kind and helpful in other chats(you're literally everywhere!) , and seem like a great friend! :)

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the detail you put into your character! (◕‿◕✿)

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your characters name!! It's super pretty!!! <3 <3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your ency it's super cozy and suits you and your character! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ also thank you

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're ency is so well organized and just adorable! It's obvious you put a lot of affort into it <3

Compliment the person above you! GAME
your pfp is honestly so cute!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the effort you put into your ideas and threads. Also, your pfp is gorgeoussss! :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp is so pretty! I love it! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
i enjoy the quote you're using for your profile. super positive and encouraging

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your face claim huge fan of stray kids your name is also very creative

i am slowly forgetting your face