Back 8462 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 16:16
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 16:07 emi!!! how are u boo??? i hope ur november is going well!!!!!!! i may or may not be in an amazing mood~~~~ i talked to cute girl i have a crush on and i think i might tell her how i feel soon!!! shes so lovely!!! we had fun chats aaand she showed me baby pictures of her lolol
Awwww so sweet! Go for it! I'm rooting for you! :biggrin:

November's been going steady for me! Got a good score in the assessment I did and I'm waiting on confirmation from someone before I can go ahead and write a new solo <3
;o exciting!!! hope it all goes well for u!!! i need my schedule to clear up before i can do any more threads or solos... im already getting so many closed notices because oof im sooo busy D:

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 18:47
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 16:16
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 16:07 emi!!! how are u boo??? i hope ur november is going well!!!!!!! i may or may not be in an amazing mood~~~~ i talked to cute girl i have a crush on and i think i might tell her how i feel soon!!! shes so lovely!!! we had fun chats aaand she showed me baby pictures of her lolol
Awwww so sweet! Go for it! I'm rooting for you! :biggrin:

November's been going steady for me! Got a good score in the assessment I did and I'm waiting on confirmation from someone before I can go ahead and write a new solo <3
;o exciting!!! hope it all goes well for u!!! i need my schedule to clear up before i can do any more threads or solos... im already getting so many closed notices because oof im sooo busy D:
Awww try not to worry too much. As much as it also slightly irks me when that happens, I'm hoping to finish up a few threads to focus on more loreeeee :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 18:05 Oi! Welcome to Hogwarts! I see you wound up in the House of Arson, Cirrus.
Arson??

i am slowly forgetting your face
OOC Let's Chat!
OOOh i love arson!
Reducio
A joke I hope Colin McCoire
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 5 Nov 2024, 19:03, edited 2 times in total.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
leaving xchool I'll be on discord the rest of the day most likely if you need to get a hold of me


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
O.o

i am slowly forgetting your face
OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Nam wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 19:04O.o
ohh hi! Welcome to HiO :]

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 19:07
Cirrus Nam wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 19:04O.o
ohh hi! Welcome to HiO :]
Hello and thank you! (^^)/

i am slowly forgetting your face
OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Nam wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 19:09
Oliver Armani wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 19:07
Cirrus Nam wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 19:04O.o
ohh hi! Welcome to HiO :]
Hello and thank you! (^^)/
haha ofc!! how are you finding Hufflepuff?

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
:wave:

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 8462 / 18141