5 Nov 2024, 16:24
Let's Chat!
We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
5 Nov 2024, 16:34
Let's Chat!
5 Nov 2024, 16:46
Let's Chat!
so many firsties.
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
5 Nov 2024, 18:05
Let's Chat!
Oi! Welcome to Hogwarts! I see you wound up in the House of Arson, Cirrus.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
5 Nov 2024, 18:06
Let's Chat!
*wiggles*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
5 Nov 2024, 18:16
Let's Chat!
Thank you so much! It's hard work ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ I like yours too
i am slowly forgetting your face
5 Nov 2024, 18:18
Let's Chat!
i love it to he he!
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
5 Nov 2024, 18:23
Let's Chat!
was that a coco i saw?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
nice ency