Back 8461 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback starts

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
I LOVE “LOVE STORY” I’m gonna play that right now actually

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
OOC Let's Chat!
so many firsties.


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello

i am slowly forgetting your face
OOC Let's Chat!
Oi! Welcome to Hogwarts! I see you wound up in the House of Arson, Cirrus.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
*wiggles*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Nam wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 18:03Hello
Welcome to the site Cirrus 🔥 nice ency

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
OOC Let's Chat!
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 18:14
Cirrus Nam wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 18:03Hello
Welcome to the site Cirrus 🔥 nice ency
Thank you so much! It's hard work ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ I like yours too

i am slowly forgetting your face
OOC Let's Chat!
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 16:34 I LOVE “LOVE STORY” I’m gonna play that right now actually
i love it to he he!

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
was that a coco i saw?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 8461 / 18141