Back 8460 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Same for me! My internet keeps crashing everytime I use Hio... :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Mamori Anezaki wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 14:24 is it just me, or is the site being really slow lately? :cryhappy: I keep getting 502 bad gateway errors
Don't know if its a coincidence or not, but I was also having some problems to load the site

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm have a pretty strong wifi connection, dunno why this is happening :cryhappy: :shock:
Either way, I'm going to bed! Night all~ <3

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
culinary arts management


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Noted :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
good to know it’s not just me then! 🙈 thought my connection was acting up again

iNPC: Ilya Voronov    
STA - 5 EVA - 10 STR - 5 WIS - 9 ARC - 3 ACC - 10
    
#D2445E
OOC Let's Chat!
helloooo everyone!!! <3

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
*squishy snugs* ❤️❤️❤️

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
emi!!! how are u boo??? i hope ur november is going well!!!!!!! i may or may not be in an amazing mood~~~~ i talked to cute girl i have a crush on and i think i might tell her how i feel soon!!! shes so lovely!!! we had fun chats aaand she showed me baby pictures of her lolol

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 16:07 emi!!! how are u boo??? i hope ur november is going well!!!!!!! i may or may not be in an amazing mood~~~~ i talked to cute girl i have a crush on and i think i might tell her how i feel soon!!! shes so lovely!!! we had fun chats aaand she showed me baby pictures of her lolol
Awwww so sweet! Go for it! I'm rooting for you! :biggrin:

November's been going steady for me! Got a good score in the assessment I did and I'm waiting on confirmation from someone before I can go ahead and write a new solo <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8460 / 18141