5 Nov 2024, 14:25
Let's Chat!
Same for me! My internet keeps crashing everytime I use Hio...
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
5 Nov 2024, 14:27
Let's Chat!
Don't know if its a coincidence or not, but I was also having some problems to load the siteMamori Anezaki wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 14:24 is it just me, or is the site being really slow lately?I keep getting 502 bad gateway errors
5 Nov 2024, 14:29
Let's Chat!
I'm have a pretty strong wifi connection, dunno why this is happening

Either way, I'm going to bed! Night all~
Either way, I'm going to bed! Night all~
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
5 Nov 2024, 14:30
Let's Chat!
culinary arts management
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
5 Nov 2024, 14:31
Let's Chat!
Noted
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
5 Nov 2024, 14:33
Let's Chat!
good to know it’s not just me then!
thought my connection was acting up again
thought my connection was acting up again
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov |
|
#D2445E |
5 Nov 2024, 15:56
Let's Chat!
helloooo everyone!!!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
5 Nov 2024, 15:57
Let's Chat!
*squishy snugs* 



Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
5 Nov 2024, 16:07
Let's Chat!
emi!!! how are u boo??? i hope ur november is going well!!!!!!! i may or may not be in an amazing mood~~~~ i talked to cute girl i have a crush on and i think i might tell her how i feel soon!!! shes so lovely!!! we had fun chats aaand she showed me baby pictures of her lolol
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
5 Nov 2024, 16:16
Let's Chat!
Awwww so sweet! Go for it! I'm rooting for you!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 16:07 emi!!! how are u boo??? i hope ur november is going well!!!!!!! i may or may not be in an amazing mood~~~~ i talked to cute girl i have a crush on and i think i might tell her how i feel soon!!! shes so lovely!!! we had fun chats aaand she showed me baby pictures of her lolol
November's been going steady for me! Got a good score in the assessment I did and I'm waiting on confirmation from someone before I can go ahead and write a new solo
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone