Back 8459 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm still patiently waiting on an owl back from someone before I can start properly writing more lore :wise:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol I'll be waiting for more Emily lore :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm hoping it'll be more exciting than "slightly more ramped up exposition" :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing quite well, trying to find time to complete my on-going rps...
How about you? :D

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm going to sleep soon! I'm doing good though! Wasted my whole day on playing choose your own adventure books :)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Wow morning Kiera! Time really flies~

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Good to hear, I just got home from a fair so all the same, my day was no more productive :lol:
Anyways a very good night to you!! ^^

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
is it just me, or is the site being really slow lately? :cryhappy: I keep getting 502 bad gateway errors

iNPC: Ilya Voronov    
STA - 5 EVA - 10 STR - 5 WIS - 9 ARC - 3 ACC - 10
    
#D2445E
OOC Let's Chat!
Mamori Anezaki wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 14:24 is it just me, or is the site being really slow lately? :cryhappy: I keep getting 502 bad gateway errors
Nah it ain't just you... My end has been slow and bugging out the last hour or two...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8459 / 18141