5 Nov 2024, 04:42
Let's Chat!
Hi Linda! Hi again Kiera
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
5 Nov 2024, 04:45
Let's Chat!
Gn Tracey! Cya tmrw
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
5 Nov 2024, 05:02
Let's Chat!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
5 Nov 2024, 05:06
Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 05:02I'm good! You? I can't sleep so I'm up for a bit longer, might do something to help me fall asleep
5 Nov 2024, 05:13
Let's Chat!
Haha that's how I always end up in a vicious cycle that causes me to never fall asleep
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
5 Nov 2024, 05:16
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof! Ah, listening to my favorite song helped me feel sleepy. Night all!
5 Nov 2024, 05:17
Let's Chat!
Gn! Hope the music actually works
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
5 Nov 2024, 05:21
Let's Chat!
[quote]I hope so too! But honestly, since I watched the MV, I now have my favorite member of the group in my head, my dreams will be awesome!