Back 8456 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Linda! Hi again Kiera :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 04:41 How are you?
I'm good, about to go to bed, yourself?

Also, night all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Gn Tracey! Cya tmrw :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Cya! I'll try to pop in tomorrow morning to chat with y'all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 04:34
OMG! KIERA YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!!
Yesss hi!!!! Hru?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 05:02
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 04:34
OMG! KIERA YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!!
Yesss hi!!!! Hru?
I'm good! You? I can't sleep so I'm up for a bit longer, might do something to help me fall asleep

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Haha that's how I always end up in a vicious cycle that causes me to never fall asleep :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof! Ah, listening to my favorite song helped me feel sleepy. Night all! :sleep:

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Gn! Hope the music actually works :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I hope so too! But honestly, since I watched the MV, I now have my favorite member of the group in my head, my dreams will be awesome!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 8456 / 18141