4 Nov 2024, 23:26
Let's Chat!
Ooo! Gotta read it when it's ready! 
I'm still lore planning
I'm still lore planning
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
4 Nov 2024, 23:28
Let's Chat!
Hey everyone! How u all doing?
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
4 Nov 2024, 23:31
Let's Chat!
Haha whichever works I have way too many nicknamesColin McCoire wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 23:24 Ayo Joseph! What's cooking? Also, do you prefer Joe or Joseph or what?
Sup Kiera! I'm doin' gd!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
5 Nov 2024, 00:48
Let's Chat!
Nothing like being bundled up in blankets reading works by R. L. Stevenson
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
5 Nov 2024, 00:51
Let's Chat!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
5 Nov 2024, 00:56
Let's Chat!
Hi Avery! Fancy seeing you here
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
5 Nov 2024, 01:07
Let's Chat!
Sus.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
5 Nov 2024, 01:10
Let's Chat!
He's back!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone