Back 8447 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

everything. ive got 2 weeks of exams soon :(

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
That sounds painful :(

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
it will be!!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
I get you! Chem test and an Essay in the works, I think I'm mentally dying

Amor Vincit Omnia | Love Conquers All
OOC Let's Chat!
hello


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
42 lectures slides of notes left to go...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hi, personally I'm in physics-chemistry class, I don't understand anything, does anyone want to take my place? :decayed:

« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
OOC Let's Chat!
That sounds painful too *wince*
Good luck Em and Darcelle! Imma sleep now :wise:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you, goodnight so ^^

« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
OOC Let's Chat!
-calmly waits for Keith's status to be changed to halfblood and werewolf.-

🕺🕺


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 8447 / 18141