Back 8443 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Thank you! ^^

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
:grin: :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 07:31 Feeling better Cass?

Yeah they started mass blocking sites that's why I retreated back into Hio after a month :lol:
Yes but now I have managed to break my glasses bah hah

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
:shock2: Why what happened? :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I got hit by a ball in the face during pe today! I was completely fine and it wasn't very hard, but it hit at just the right angle to shatter my glasses 😔

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Ouch that's unlucky :cryhappy:
At least you're not seriously hurt that's what really matters :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
hey guys gals and nonbinary pals!
how are my fav magic ppl doing today

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good! Hi Juniper!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 11:19 I'm good! Hi Juniper!
hello hello! Happy monday

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy Monday to you too!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8443 / 18141