4 Nov 2024, 07:22
Let's Chat!
How're you doing El?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
4 Nov 2024, 07:24
Let's Chat!
Pretty good I guess! 
My school just blocked almost every non educational site on the laptop
Thank God they haven't found Hio...
My school just blocked almost every non educational site on the laptop
Thank God they haven't found Hio...
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
4 Nov 2024, 07:29
Let's Chat!
A Jose! Hello helloJoseph Sims wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 07:13 Hi Cass! Hi Viviana! Hi Elvenia! I feel like an automated greeter![]()
![]()
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
4 Nov 2024, 07:30
Let's Chat!
Aww thats kinda sad, didn't know they could do that. Once, my school blocked youtube...good to hear that they didn't block HioJoseph Sims wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 07:24 Pretty good I guess!
My school just blocked almost every non educational site on the laptop
Thank God they haven't found Hio...
4 Nov 2024, 07:31
Let's Chat!
Feeling better Cass?
Yeah they started mass blocking sites that's why I retreated back into Hio after a month
Yeah they started mass blocking sites that's why I retreated back into Hio after a month
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
4 Nov 2024, 07:37
Let's Chat!
It's good to be back!
I better start writing my re-application for the index
I got like less than a week before I'm getting removed
I better start writing my re-application for the index
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
4 Nov 2024, 07:40
Let's Chat!
Oh, well good luck, I'm also going to complete my left out assignmentsJoseph Sims wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 07:37 It's good to be back!
I better start writing my re-application for the indexI got like less than a week before I'm getting removed
![]()
4 Nov 2024, 07:41
Let's Chat!
Good luck with that!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.