Back 8442 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

How're you doing El?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 07:22 How're you doing El?
I'm doing great so far! How about you?

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Pretty good I guess! :lol:
My school just blocked almost every non educational site on the laptop :(
Thank God they haven't found Hio...

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 07:13 Hi Cass! Hi Viviana! Hi Elvenia! I feel like an automated greeter :cryhappy: :lol:
A Jose! Hello hello

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 07:24 Pretty good I guess! :lol:
My school just blocked almost every non educational site on the laptop :(
Thank God they haven't found Hio...
Aww thats kinda sad, didn't know they could do that. Once, my school blocked youtube...good to hear that they didn't block Hio :D

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Feeling better Cass?

Yeah they started mass blocking sites that's why I retreated back into Hio after a month :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Aah I see, good that you're back now :)

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
It's good to be back!
I better start writing my re-application for the index :sleep: I got like less than a week before I'm getting removed :shock2:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 07:37 It's good to be back!
I better start writing my re-application for the index :sleep: I got like less than a week before I'm getting removed :shock2:
Oh, well good luck, I'm also going to complete my left out assignments :wise:

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck with that! :decayed: :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8442 / 18141