Back 8441 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Sounds great 😄

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
No it was pretty boring really :lol:
Hbu?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight Kiera!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Good afternoon everyone!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone doin? ^^

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Doing alright, how are you?

Amor Vincit Omnia | Love Conquers All
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing well, just writing some poems :)

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Cass! Hi Viviana! Hi Elvenia! I feel like an automated greeter :cryhappy: :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 07:13 Hi Cass! Hi Viviana! Hi Elvenia! I feel like an automated greeter :cryhappy: :lol:
You kinda do! :lol:
Anyways Hi!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
Back 8441 / 18141