4 Nov 2024, 05:37
Let's Chat!
Sounds great
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
4 Nov 2024, 05:38
Let's Chat!
No it was pretty boring really
Hbu?
Hbu?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
4 Nov 2024, 06:24
Let's Chat!
Goodnight everyone!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
4 Nov 2024, 06:48
Let's Chat!
Goodnight Kiera!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
4 Nov 2024, 06:49
Let's Chat!
Good afternoon everyone!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
4 Nov 2024, 07:13
Let's Chat!
Hi Cass! Hi Viviana! Hi Elvenia! I feel like an automated greeter
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
4 Nov 2024, 07:19
Let's Chat!
You kinda do!Joseph Sims wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 07:13 Hi Cass! Hi Viviana! Hi Elvenia! I feel like an automated greeter![]()
![]()
Anyways Hi!