Compliment the person above you! GAME

Your story is really sweet!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like very sweet genuine person

Anthony Ruin

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your name!! Always loved Anthony as a name, and Ruin is such a fun Sirname!! :wow:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
love your pfp! and Oliver’s surname Armani just rolls off the tongue. I love it! ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your personality and vibez!! :meninblack:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are super fun loving, and someone who clearly makes a great friend.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I wish I can be as great on the broom as you, plus you seem to be a very engaged, very invested friend to those you befriend, you also have a very cool name.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your name and pfp! both are so pretty!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
such an awesome person (though Sage would disagree ;)) to RP with and chat with, who also has a very cool name!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You've got an amazing personality! It's impossible not to like someone like you :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.