Back 8437 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 21:58
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 21:56
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 20:59 SCOUTIE!!!

I'm still trying to finish the first heckin chapter for dang sake :LOL:
at least youve started!!! much farther along than me :[ but its ok ijust need a huge burst of energy WOO!!!!
I'm only 900 words in. I should be at 6,000 by now! :cry2:
hey dont think like that!!! ur at 900 words which is 900 more words than ZERO!!!! which ur not at. which is a good thing!!!!!!!!!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 22:21 Morning everyone!
Morning:)

Avis Marlong | ”She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.”
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos
OOC Let's Chat!
Sup Avis!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 22:23
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 21:58
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 21:56
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 20:59 SCOUTIE!!!

I'm still trying to finish the first heckin chapter for dang sake :LOL:
at least youve started!!! much farther along than me :[ but its ok ijust need a huge burst of energy WOO!!!!
I'm only 900 words in. I should be at 6,000 by now! :cry2:
hey dont think like that!!! ur at 900 words which is 900 more words than ZERO!!!! which ur not at. which is a good thing!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: Very true.

I'm just used to setting high standards for myself :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Banner I made for Ollie. New favorite
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
It looks spentafricular! :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Not sure what that word is tbh- But thanks!! :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
I made it up - it basically means it's beyond awesome :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ohh fun!!! :wow: Never see made up words anymore!! <3 <3 Thanks!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
we've got the next Shakespeare here.

Avis Marlong | ”She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.”
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos
Back 8437 / 18141