3 Nov 2024, 21:28
Let's Chat!
3 Nov 2024, 21:30
Let's Chat!
ohh yay!!
looking forward to it! :] in the meantime- might try my hand at another banner
But this time for my iNPC that I'm planning XD
3 Nov 2024, 21:53
Let's Chat!
Yay! Revision!!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
3 Nov 2024, 21:54
Let's Chat!
Yay! I'm home!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
3 Nov 2024, 21:54
Let's Chat!
3 Nov 2024, 21:56
Let's Chat!
at least youve started!!! much farther along than me :[ but its ok ijust need a huge burst of energy WOO!!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 20:59 SCOUTIE!!!
I'm still trying to finish the first heckin chapter for dang sake![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
3 Nov 2024, 21:57
Let's Chat!
*throws energy at Scout*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
3 Nov 2024, 21:58
Let's Chat!
I'm only 900 words in. I should be at 6,000 by now!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 21:56at least youve started!!! much farther along than me :[ but its ok ijust need a huge burst of energy WOO!!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 20:59 SCOUTIE!!!
I'm still trying to finish the first heckin chapter for dang sake![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
3 Nov 2024, 22:21
Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.