Back 8436 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

looks great! (a reply to you is coming up in the next half hour!)

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
ohh yay!! :wow: looking forward to it! :] in the meantime- might try my hand at another banner :lol: But this time for my iNPC that I'm planning XD

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
night guys, can't wait to wake up at 5.00am and start revising!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Yay! Revision!!! :wow:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Yay! I'm home!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
yay! now go write words ;)

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 20:59 SCOUTIE!!!

I'm still trying to finish the first heckin chapter for dang sake :LOL:
at least youve started!!! much farther along than me :[ but its ok ijust need a huge burst of energy WOO!!!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
*throws energy at Scout*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 21:56
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 20:59 SCOUTIE!!!

I'm still trying to finish the first heckin chapter for dang sake :LOL:
at least youve started!!! much farther along than me :[ but its ok ijust need a huge burst of energy WOO!!!!
I'm only 900 words in. I should be at 6,000 by now! :cry2:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8436 / 18141