3 Nov 2024, 20:59
Let's Chat!
SCOUTIE!!!
I'm still trying to finish the first heckin chapter for dang sake
I'm still trying to finish the first heckin chapter for dang sake
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
3 Nov 2024, 21:09
Let's Chat!
are we talking about loreeeeeee
gah, nanowrimo! still need to finish the prologue!!!! prologues suck![]()
3 Nov 2024, 21:13
Let's Chat!
3 Nov 2024, 21:14
Let's Chat!
I will when I get home!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
3 Nov 2024, 21:15
Let's Chat!
waitttttt, is that the only thing I have to do??? just, why did I do allll my repliesI'm lazy, dont judge me....
3 Nov 2024, 21:17
Let's Chat!
3 Nov 2024, 21:19
Let's Chat!
The goal would've been 4,000 by now but IRL loves to make me suffer
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
3 Nov 2024, 21:21
Let's Chat!
right now about 200ishhhhh but the prologue is everything important to Morwenna before she turns seventeen, idk why I sighed up for this