Back 8434 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

SCOUTIE!!!

I'm still trying to finish the first heckin chapter for dang sake :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
are we talking about loreeeeeee

gah, nanowrimo! still need to finish the prologue!!!! prologues suck :'(

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
*chucks motivation at nano people* go write words!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
I will when I get home!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
waitttttt, is that the only thing I have to do??? just, why did I do allll my replies :cry2: I'm lazy, dont judge me.... :LOL:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
how many words in are you two?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
The goal would've been 4,000 by now but IRL loves to make me suffer :'(

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Emiline!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
right now about 200ishhhhh but the prologue is everything important to Morwenna before she turns seventeen, idk why I sighed up for this

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
Back 8434 / 18141